Seek Outside 2022 Pack Updates

Not trying to take over the thread. Only adding to questions already asked by potential customers of SO.

I just received my peregrine 3500. I bought the pack looking for a lighter pack. I’ve been itching to try these guys for a long time.

I ordered the 3500 kit and I’m running the belt with lumbar pad. I’ve yet to carry anything dead in it but, this is one comfortable back pack. And, it’s a very good looking pack.

I can’t testify to its durability. But, I don’t doubt that it’ll last. The new fabric is not light duty in its feel. While this kit is stupid light, I’m not the least bit concerned that the material will not withstand any expected use.

The next thing concerning the fabric is how noisy is it. It’s noisy. So, when you crinkle it, you are going to hear that. But, in all my thick cover hunting, I’ve never spooked an animal due to my back pack. Especially the material it was made of.

However, It is something stand hunters will need to pay attention to. if on stand and go to digging through it on a still evening or morning. That can be worked around so, I’m not concerned with that enough to not use it on my public land whitetail hunts.

The comfort of the pack is superb. I’ve only carried 50 or so pounds in it but, it’s extremely comfortable. The hip belt is genius. I like the 4 way straps. It’s really going to do a great job of holding in place. And, it’s comfortable.

The attention to detail and craftsmanship is awesome. The pack is so light it’s funny. The pack is very comfortable Light and with a decent load. The bag layout is great and can be used to carry a set of sticks and stand strapped to the pack bag. Leaving the pockets and whole bag for your other needs. The meat shelf is very easy to access. It’s just a win-win.