Seek Outside 4 Man vs. Kifaru Sawtooth

OP
W

WyoEng

Lil-Rokslider
The seek 4 man is a treat tent with plenty of room for 2 guys and gear. The 1 thing with it though is you need a large area to pitch the tent. Sometimes hard to find an area big enough to set it up.
That's what I was gathering from Colonel00. Seems like he tried the 4 man and Cimarron, and the Cimarron was easier to pitch. I imagine one of the reasons is the larger surface area required for the 4 man. Since he made a good point that at 6'-4" tall, I will not be able to stand up in either one. So, I'm kind of thinking I may go with the Cimarron due to the easier pitching and lighter weight. I'm looking for one. Since I'm a newbie, I should be able to reply to classified posts this week so I'll be on the lookout for a Cimarron or a Kifaru Sawtooth.

OP
W

WyoEng

Lil-Rokslider
The sawtooth is roomy. Defiantly big enough for 2 man, and as said above "a palace for 1 man".
Me (I'm 6'2"), My wife (5'5"), My son (12yo), my daughters (9 & 6 yo) and my dog (50lbs) all slept in a kifaru sawtooth. It was tight, but all 5 of us and the dog did it for 2 nights.

And I have no problem standing up in it, but that last two inches to get to 6'4" may do away with that. I am not sure. It would be close.
Thanks Vaultman. Anyone had any experience with the TiGoat 6.5? I thought I read somewhere that some of their zippers used to leak, but that was a post from years ago and they may have fixed that problem by now. It's 6.5' tall, so that would be a little better for me. Not sure how they compare verses the Cimarron and Sawtooth.