Seek Outside additional pocket options

WYLight

FNG
Just wanted to see if any of you guys are running pockets on your Seek Outside packs other than the Talon and Merlin? I would like to add some additional pockets to the outside but not really a fan of the talon and Merlin based off photos from their site (I know looks can be deceiving but that’s all I have for now).

Also wondering what rifle boots you guys are using for SO packs since they don’t make one.

Thanks

brsnow

WKR
I put mystery ranch pockets on the Revolution belt. They fit great. I use the Kifaru universal gun holder as well. I have the peregrine 2400 with a lid.

OP
WYLight

WYLight

FNG
I put mystery ranch pockets on the Revolution belt. They fit great. I use the Kifaru universal gun holder as well. I have the peregrine 2400 with a lid.
Thanks for the info, I was wondering if the Kifsru gun bearer would fit.

Rokwiia

WKR
I have a SO hipbelt pocket on each side of my hipbelt. Love them and they can hold a ton of accessories or items I want at the ready. They also have the XL-size hipbelt pocket which was introduced after I had purchase mine.

Highly recommend them.

TreyPound

FNG
As long as we are talking measurements, can you post here some info on back panel lengths?

I would be interested in knowing the distance from the bottom of the hip belt to the shoulder strap upper attachment point (where they are sewn into the back panel) and also the distance from the bottom of the hip belt to the load lifter attachment point. I assume the load lifter attachment point is on the frame?

I use my non-universal kifaru gun bearer from my old kifaru pack. I think ideally you would want the non-universal bottom and universal top piece. I've got an XL SO belt pocket on the other side. I have a Merlin and really like it. Used to use the regular talon.