Seek outside belt

sneek-ee

WKR
Do the latest, most current seek outside belts have the forward assist pulls. Or did they go away from that when they went to double webbing on the belts?
Still one buckle to clip, or is there two?

Anyone of a picture of the most current belt they could post?

Thanks

OP
S

sneek-ee

WKR
Forward pull, single buckle
Thanks! How long ago did you get that frame?
Website is showing a tan belt and shoulder harness only from what I can tell. And the belt setup looks way different than what they show on the website. I hope yours is right, and the website is old and they're not made that way anymore.
Hoping for confirmation of forward pulls and single buckle.
Here's the only pic I see on the frame purchase page. Screenshot_2021-06-06-22-16-50.png

gexpro

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks! How long ago did you get that frame?
Website is showing a tan belt and shoulder harness only from what I can tell. And the belt setup looks way different than what they show on the website. I hope yours is right, and the website is old and they're not made that way anymore.
Hoping for confirmation of forward pulls and single buckle.
Here's the only pic I see on the frame purchase page. View attachment 297187
Yea that’s the old style.
My pack came in last week.

My Seek Outside pack got delivered last week and I can confirm it has the same forward pull, single 1" buckle like in gexpro's picture

tdot

WKR
That's strange that SO has a pic if their old belt on the website. It's been over a year since I received my pack and it has the new style forward pull.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
New style was a 2020 update . At some point we need to reshoot pack photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

sneek-ee

WKR
Is the new style one peice belt like old ones? Or is it lumbar pad now? Or can you use it with or without lumbar pad? I love my two seek frames that are one piece. One is just hammered and needing a new frame to replace it soon. I just want to know the changes before I pull the trigger on a new style one and get something unexpected.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
One piece belt

You can add or remove the lumbar pad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk