Sold Seek Outside Cimmaron - Full Setup - Tent + 2 Nest + Lite Outdoors Stove

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobmorri

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is what I have:

Seek Outside Cimarron - Brown - seam sealed with carbon pole and full set of stakes. Includes stove jack. I have also added the reflective guy lines and line loks. Excellent condition and has been stored inside in a smoke free home. Purchased brand new in 2016. $475 TYD CONUS via Paypal. Tent now Sold

Seek Outside Nests (2) - one is the fully mesh version, and one has mesh on the opening side and standard tent fabric on the other sides. Both of these are in excellent condition and have never been slept in....I purchased them both back in 2016. Reflective lines added for ease of setup. I honestly can't remember why one is mesh and one isn't. If someone knows, feel free to chime in! I'll sell each for $125 TYD CONUS via Paypal. If you purchase both, I'll sell for $225 TYD. Both Nests are Sold

Lite Outdoors Titanium Stove - 18" length with 7.5" stovepipe. Also includes 18" baffle. I burned this in a couple of times but that's it. It is in great shape. I purchased brand new in fall of 2016. $250 TYD CONUS via Paypal.

I've unfortunately been away from hunting for a while now, so forgive me if I've left anything out or don't have some of the specifics. I've had this gear for a number of years now and it just really hasn't seen any use. It is time for someone to put this to good use!

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1980.jpegIMG_1979.jpegIMG_1977.jpegIMG_1976.jpegIMG_1978.jpegIMG_1975.jpegIMG_1973.jpegIMG_1974.jpegIMG_1972.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.