Seek outside courthouse

Ryry

FNG
Any one have any experience using one? Was thinking of trying one out for Eastern Oregon elk hunting.

Ryan

My friend has one we used it a couple of times this last season and it is great.All usable space.May have trouble in very strong wind though

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
I too am looking into the Courthouse and would appreciate hearing from those who have used one. I love my Cimarron and cannot go back to cold camping but want something for 4 guys. Not sure if the 8man tipi will fit 4 comfortably of if the Courthouse of 12man is a better option. this would be for backpack trips where the weight would be distributed.

Tagged... I am looking for a better “next to the truck” tent than the Cimmeron. Something good for 3-4 guys with cots.

Most of the wall tents out there would take up too much room in the truck and seem like a pain in the ass to set up.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Courthouse is awesome for 2 or 3 guys with standard height cots and a stove. It will be slower to setup than a tipi, and heavier to backpack. In snow it will probably require less maintenance due to the vertical sidewalls (snow can slide off and pile up more before needing to be tended to).

For four guys backpacking and NOT sleeping on cots I'd probably recommend an 8 person. It'll be several pounds lighter.

If you need 4 standard height cots to fit you're probably into 12 or 16 territory.