Sold Seek Outside Flight I backpack- save some serious denaros! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a two year old Seek Outside Flight I pack for sale. Pack is in great shape- no holes/rips/tears/stains. This was a 24" frame when I purchased it, but was too short for my liking. My buddy (who worked for Seek Outside) lengthened the frame to 26"- perfecto!

Pack is nearly waterproof with XPac and Spectra (if you're willing to spend 15 minutes seam sealing it, it would be fully waterproof). Has huge side pockets, huge belt pockets and a huge front pocket that aren't included in the 60 liter volume! Pack carries very nicely w/ loads up to 40 lbs, even occasionally 50 lbs.

Yet only weighs 2.5 lbs.

SOLD $240 $230 $220 shipped/insured! SOLD

Thanks
Mike

(snowshoes not included :D)

iHIc4bp.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I forgot on these, is most/all of the main body xpac, and the accents and side pocket is spectra?

Exactly. I've had this pack out in long duration rains (recently 15 hours) and everything was bone dry inside (I still put clothing and sleeping bag in dry bags to be prudent). I know guys that have taken a little time and seam sealed them and said they were fully waterproof.

Both fabrics are extremely tough too :)

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Could this be lowered back to a 24 inch frame??
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it would be easy to remove the extensions to get the frame back to 24", but the load lifter straps are sewn to 26" to match up with the frame- not sure how they work with the shorter frame

Status
Not open for further replies.