Seek Outside - Flight Style Belt Pockets - Revolution Frame

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I was actually wondering if those would work on a Revolution frame. Thanks for answering the question before I even got around to asking it.

GabeAK

FNG
Oh man! I wish these had been available when I ordered my custom 6300 a month ago! Would’ve gone for the spectra pouch instead of the multi cam. Oh well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoot

WKR
The material on these look like they might be loud. Can someone with first hand experience comment on that?

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The material on these look like they might be loud. Can someone with first hand experience comment on that?
It is available in Spectra Grid and Olive Xpac . XPAC can be louder but people have been using them for years. There is a lot more to being loud than materials.

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
I really like these. I wonder if they would easily fit on other pack manufacturer's belts. That way I could swap them when I swap packs for different length trips. I generally keep the same stuff in my hipbelt pockets.

tdot

WKR
Has anyone tried these yet? Will they fit a large iPhone, Samsung s20+, etc?

I like this design better then my current XL pockets, but they wont work me if they dont fit the new large format phones.

Thanks.