Seek Outside Flight Two Pack - testing and review **Updated 12/15/21**

Geardo

FNG
I have very little experience with backpacks and did adjust where the belt sat on my iliac which helped a ton (I also moved the belt down on the Velcro). I would still benefit from a taller frame but the 22” does work even with my rifle attached.

I got a deal on the pack so I’ll at least work with it for a little while and see how I like it.
View attachment 376277

Hey that does look a lot better! What’s the load in/on the pack with the rifle?

Thank for the review! I have owned one for several months now, and have been very happy with it so far for moderate loads of around 35 pounds. I haven't tried more than that yet. I did find that the pack needed a little more padding in the back, so I added a piece of closed cell foam into the pocket inside the pack along the back panel (very easy to do). This made a big difference in comfort for me.

Updated flight packs are out . Slightly longer frames , ultra only , longer and fuller harnesses

The new bags look awesome. Can you elaborate a bit on the harness changes? I have a flight one and trying decide if it is worth an upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, that ultra fabric looks pretty slick I’ll definitely be considering upgrading to the new version

OP
Josh Boyd

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
@mtwarden @Josh Boyd @Kevin_t could a mule deer or elk quarter, either end, fit in this pack?

A front or rear mule deer quarter would easily fit and probably a front shoulder of an elk. The issue would be a lack of an internal load shelf which would keep the load riding higher in the pack. Otherwise I think something that dense wouldn’t be comfortable if it was in the bottom of the pack.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I wouldn't hesitate to haul out say backstops etc, or smaller quarters . For large loads , weight up helps, but you could cinch off bottom compression etc to help keep it up. Some load shelf packs dont have a facility to keep it up a bit higher. However, I'd say 50 -60 lbs would be most I'd consider it could do well

sndmn11

WKR
I wouldn't hesitate to haul out say backstops etc, or smaller quarters . For large loads , weight up helps, but you could cinch off bottom compression etc to help keep it up. Some load shelf packs dont have a facility to keep it up a bit higher. However, I'd say 50 -60 lbs would be most I'd consider it could do well
I was thinking it might be a great pack for @KickinNDishin but might do a zippered unaweep to get the internal load shelf. I can't imagine a need for her to haul more than a front or the backstraps and scraps.