Sold Seek Outside Fortress 6300 Pack on Revolution Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

crock239

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fortress 6300 bag on Revolution frame from Seek Outside.
(Fortress Colors: Expedition Olive, Talon Combo Options: Merlin - Daypack Talon, Includes frame Extension Length: 4 inch (set of 2))

I purchased from a member here and used for my AK caribou hunt. Worked great but I don't have any hunts coming up that need a pack of this size so getting it a chance to get back into the field.

I added a new 2022 hip belt size large that fits 33 - 38 inch waist, with a new Lumbar pad.

I also have the original Medium hip belt for waist size 29 - 34.

Just let me know what size belt you want with the pack.

I'll sell the extra hipbelt separately after the pack sells.

Also includes both a mesh water bottle pouch for a nalgene and an xpac hipbelt pouch.

Total weight approximately 5.7 lbs

Original build 2017, used but still very functional. Recently washed after my last hunt.

Plenty of life left in it. All straps and seams solid and ready for continued use.

$325 TYD

20230903_161319.jpg

20230903_161332.jpg

20230903_161532.jpg

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I really can't believe these aren't more popular. I've used every major hunting brand backpack for years and many mountaineering packs. For years now my Seek Outside/Paradox packs have been my go-to packs for hunting. To me they carry better than any other, including heavy loads. That's just my opinion. Heck, I didn't even upgrade when they went from the Evolution to the Reolution.

Good luck with you sale.

Pmringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I’ll take the Merlin to add to my Peregrine and so my daughter can use it if you will split it.

Agree with BigSky. Tried them all and have always come back to SO. Hard to beat them and this price is great for a full pack.

OP
C

crock239

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks gents. Not yet ready to split it but if I find a buyer for the frame and main bag I'll circle back to you.

I like the ability to hang the load shelf at so many different heights. Not having to carry a pack cover for the bag is nice too.

Jordan Smith

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. If you're willing to ship to Canada, I'll take it. Just not sure which belt I want yet. What buckle system does that medium belt have? Would you be able to take a pic of it? Feel free to PM me.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you were to sell the frame and the fortress separate from the Merlin as mentioned above, what would your price be?

Status
Not open for further replies.