Seek outside frame with Stone Glacier bag?

I’m wondering if anyone knows if you can run a SG bag on a seek outside frame, id like a 24” frame rather than the 26” frame SG uses. If anyone had done this , pictures and info would be awesome. I’m looking to mount my SG solo 3300 on the seek frame. Thank you

I’m wondering if anyone knows if you can run a SG bag on a seek outside frame, id like a 24” frame rather than the 26” frame SG uses. If anyone had done this , pictures and info would be awesome. I’m looking to mount my SG solo 3300 on the seek frame. Thank you
I bet you could! Just reach out to the SO team, Im sure they will be able to tell you. As far as I can see, the bags are just sacks attached to frames anyway!

I have the SO lanner 5300 and it’s awesome. What feature of the SG bag do you like?

PS. I want to buy your Lapponia boots but can’t pm you yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
I already have the SG bags but I would like a shorter frame. That’s all. And I put sheep feet in the lapponias and they are perfect now ha

I already have the SG bags but I would like a shorter frame. That’s all. And I put sheep feet in the lapponias and they are perfect now ha
I see. I think you can make it work but would need to add the attachment hardware from the SG to the SO straps. Wouldn’t be perfect but could make it work for sure.

Dang it I wanted those boots bad. Everyone is out of stock lol.