WTS Seek Outside Goshawk in Cipher

wildernessmaster

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale, an amazing bag for those of you who hunt. The SO Goshawk with its talon system can go from a day bag to a full week trip. Core bag gives you 4800 ci of space. Add a talon and you make it 5600 ci. Add a top lid and it becomes 6100... This ignores you have two hip belt pockets and two big side pockets on the bag.

The bag is XPack material which aside from the zipper is waterproof. The main bag zipper zips fully down to allow you ease of access to your items.

Need a day bag? Collapse the main bag and run it with just a talon and top lid. Now you have a 1300 ci day bag (with pockets around 1800).

And this is a meat hauler. You can load more than you can carry out. Its breakaway bag feature allows you to carry meat either in the bag (should you choose) or in between the bag and the frame.

Whether you east coast whitetail hunt or are a serious western hunter, this bag can and will do it all for you. Look for my post on here, Seek Outside bags ARE the Mercedes Swiss Army Knife of packs.

What you get:
Frame, shoulder straps and waist belt (the waist belt is an XL but may have large)
Bag
Talon
Top Pocket
2 hip pockets
2&4" extensions

If you go configure this on Seek Outsides site its $685. That is for the Olive, as the Cipher was a special run. I am asking $550 - plus whatever it cost to ship to you. The bag is in excellent shape and was taken out for 1 night.

As for payment here are your options (in order of my preference):
1. You can send me a money order for the full amount including shipping. That will be your cheapest route.
2. I can accept paypal but: a) you will pay an upcharge for the fees b) it will be a private party (send me money) so there are no protections. Sorry but there are too many A-holes who want to try to get something for nothing out there...
3. If you are local to the Piedmont NC, you can come pick it up and bring me all new $100 bills (again too many people want something for nothing).Goshawk 3.jpgGoshawk 4.jpgGoshawk 6.jpgGoshawk 1.jpgGoshawk 2.jpg