Seek Outside is just Amazing.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Huge Props to Seek Outside and their Customer Service. I bought a Breakaway Tarp on Rokslide from a member a few months back. Fantastic little 1 Man Shelter. These are no longer made or sold by SOS. Was looking for a shelter for day hunting and to ride out storms. Emergency Bivy type deal. I reached out to Seek Outside about this shelter to get some setup instructions. Kevin responded with some youtube videos and we started a conversation about this shelter. I knew they used to make an Annex for it as mine didnt come with it. I asked Kevin about it and if they had any laying around from the days they sold this shelter. Kevin gets back to me that they have 1 brand new from their display model. He got it packaged up and shipped out to me ASAP. So just completed the shelter. Huge props for SOS He went out of his way to find this Annex and get it shipped out to me and gave me their last one.

Cant speak highly enough about these guys. Thanks again SOS.

If your new to the backpacking hobby I highly recommend them. Their Shelters have kept me dry and warm on many of my backpacking/attempted hunting trips. :rolleyes:

Years ago, my first Seek Outside product was a used Gen1 Back Country Shelter, I purchased off another forum. The BCS arrived badly damaged, with a long cut the seller had neglected to mention. I was so pissed... after a while I cooled down a bit and contacted SO to see what their recommended methods were for repairing SilNylon. Kevin did give me advice on doing it myself, but also offered to send it in and they would fix it. SO did a professional repair- quickly and no charge... The damage had nothing to do with their product being subpar or any warranty issues. They'd made no money on my buying it second hand, but they still looked after me... that is phenomenal CS in my book.

Stories and reviews like these are why I went with the cimarron. Haven't had much time to use a lot yet but so far I can't say nothing but good things.

Ive got a couple of Kevin's packs coming in I am going to be doing some side by side comparisons on. Love the shelters so much I have to give the packs a try. Not that I dont have enough packs already, but after seeing my buddy's SOS Divide this year I am wanting to see how they work for me and see what makes SOS packs tick. I will do a post on them. Hopefully give the Rokslide community a lot of details photos of the Packs and frames they offer. Should be fun.

Nothing but good things to say about Seek Outside. I haven't met Kevin or Angie in person, but they seem very honest and grounded. Whenever I've called their shop everyone has been super helpful.

I've done a few purchases of their tipis, and a pack. With the pack they really went the extra mile to have it to me before hunting season started last fall.

It is refreshing doing business with a small company that truly values your interest and business.

I pulled the trigger on one of their 6-person tipis yesterday.

Couldn't agree more.

Have used their shelters for a few years now and have been extremely pleased with both the quality and the customer service I received.

Had the chance to meet and talk packs with both Kevin and Angie at the sheep show last week and they are definitely quality people.

rocking the 4 mAN tipi from seekoutside about a year now and i am not regret it,kevin always answer my questions even when they are stupid hahaha!!!Too bad my canadian dollard is so poor,wish i can pull the tripper on a 6 man for familiy camping.

Back