Seek Outside Lanner

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any more updates on this, kevin? Curious on the weight of the lanner bag.

I really like my broadwing but with a talon on the front and straps over the top of the upper side pockets, it gets a little strappy at the expense of handiness.

I think the lanner is what I want my broadwing to be....with one minor tweak. What is the process for custom work done thru seek outside?

We will get a weight soon. It will be very very close to peregrine in weight ... probably about 2-4 ounces more . It will likely be order able this week .

Custom work is case by case . We typically advise against it for a lot of reasons ( cost / time / potential errors in communications etc ) however sometimes we will do a little tweak especially if it is minor or an element we have done before in another product . Your best course is to send an email via our contact form and then we can advise from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will get a weight soon. It will be very very close to peregrine in weight ... probably about 2-4 ounces more . It will likely be order able this week .

Custom work is case by case . We typically advise against it for a lot of reasons ( cost / time / potential errors in communications etc ) however sometimes we will do a little tweak especially if it is minor or an element we have done before in another product . Your best course is to send an email via our contact form and then we can advise from there

Kevin. How is the comfort on your packs under a heavy load. The 4lb total pack weights and layout of your bags is exactly what I am looking for and has me very tempted to switch from my current setup.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kevin. How is the comfort on your packs under a heavy load. The 4lb total pack weights and layout of your bags is exactly what I am looking for and has me very tempted to switch from my current setup.

I am biased but personally I think they carry as well or better than anything else and have the most customizable fit

FURMAN

WKR
The Peregrine is a great pack. This looks like it has a few extra features and a little more room. Should be an awesome pack.