WTB Seek outside LBO base and/or tarp - buy or trade for primers/freeze dried food

spudgunr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*** Purchased new, no longer looking unless you want to barter a tarp with stove jack for freeze drying services***. Totally forgot about gohunt who stocks items.

I have plenty of feedback in other venues, though probably doesnt matter for buying.

I am looking for an lil bugout tarp and base (would consider vestibule too as part of a system). My base has a stove jack, so having one in the other components is not required, but I wouldnt mind it in the tarp.

If you are in Michigan or northern Indiana, I have some CCI small rifle primers I could trade, or I recently sold some gear and can of course pay cash. I have a freeze dryer, so perhaps some barter for services could be worked out?

Little bug out

Last edited:
OP
S

spudgunr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit.. seller seems to be backing out of the deal, so still looking for an LBO setup! Cash (paypal, venmo) ready to go!

Last edited:
OP
S

spudgunr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not order?
I would, but I only came into the money in the last week or so. Leadtimes will be pushing up against a trip I plan on taking at the beginning of June so I dont think it will make it in time from Seek to make that work. Plus, if I can save a few bucks that would be cool too.