Sold Seek Outside LBO Base-Tarp-Base or Base-Tarp-Vestibule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big.lou

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am looking for a full kit LBO Base-Tarp-Base or Base-Tarp-Vestibule.
Other info:
1) Ideally, a full kit Base-Tarp-Base would also come with a vestibule (with cut stove jack).
2) For Base-Tarp-Base I would like the tarp to have the stove jack cut.
3) For Base-Tarp-Vestibule I would like the vestibule to have the stove jack cut.
4) I would like to also have a nest.
5) If seller also has a stove I would be interested in buying as well.

A brand new LBO Base-Tarp-Base w/ stove jack and seam-sealing is priced at $689 (no carbon fiber poles), $789 w/ 1 carbon pole, and $889 w/ 2 carbon poles; a nest is priced at $159; and a vestibule w/ stove jack is at $194.

That in mind, depending on the configuration a person is selling my goal would be at least 25% off retail price.

Update: My previous pricepoint was not particularily clear and has been updated.

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, that sounds like someone took a huge loss selling at that price. I wouldn't set my baseline off of a once in a lifetime price lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
B

Big.lou

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that sounds like someone took a huge loss selling at that price. I wouldn't set my baseline off of a once in a lifetime price lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatal
Yeah I don't think that is doing me any favors lol. I've updated the post with what I hope is a bit more realistic of an ask based on some of the other configurations that've sold on here in the past.

OP
B

Big.lou

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still interested in a full base-tarp-base + all the extras if it's at the right price!

Status
Not open for further replies.