WTS Seek outside LBO + vestibule hot tent combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHead

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Don't do it bro!

I sold my LBO for a cimmaron and regretted it. I had to search the classifieds a long time to buy another one. It's the best solo shelter on the planet.

I carry the base all the time regardless of which shelter I'm bringing, it makes a killer sit and glass pop up shelter that can't be replicated with a flat tarp.

I have a cimmaron too and you'll love that as well

So free bump

Good luck

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
MTNTOPARCHERY
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Don't do it bro!

I sold my LBO for a cimmaron and regretted it. I had to search the classifieds a long time to buy another one. It's the best solo shelter on the planet.

I carry the base all the time regardless of which shelter I'm bringing, it makes a killer sit and glass pop up shelter that can't be replicated with a flat tarp.

I have a cimmaron too and you'll love that as well

So free bump

Good luck

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Thank you sir... I am really considering keeping it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mattys010

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m gonna pass. It seems like a very cool idea and good price but I need something more family oriented

KH_bowfly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it to be a great family tent. Base/vestibule or just base if I’m alone. Base/vestibule with nest with my wife or son. Base/base with stove or base/vestibule with stove depending on who is with me. I don’t have the tarp (but have two bases) but may get it now that I have a new daughter so family of four. Current plan was wife/son in the nest in base and me in the vestibule or other base with or without bug bivy depending on bugs.

Bump for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewade07

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have the base-tarp-base and man is it awesome. fits 4 people with ease, up to 6 if you want to cram. its a palace for 2 or three people. The best part is you can zip the 2 bases together and basically have another cimarron sized tent. Put a stove in there and youre ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.