Sold Seek Outside LBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Got a rarely used seek outside LBO and ALL the fixings. For $1000 TYD CONUS F&F or you pay fees, this is what you get...
LBO Base (Stove Jacket)
LBO Base (No Stove Jacket)
Tarp (Stove Jacket)

Vestibule (Stove Jacket)
LBO Nest
4 Gate Keepers
2 LBO Adjustable Carbon Poles

Factory Seam Sealed

Paid $1400 for this about 2 years ago. It has gone on two trips. One trip was a base-base adventure for 2 nights (2 guys + stove), and the other was a base-tarp-base (4 guys + stove. Worked flawlessly. Overall its an awesome set up. Just seem to be using my travel trailer must more now that my kids are joining me. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
As of right now, I am trying to keep it all together. But it appears there is a ton of interest if I split it all up. If somebody is willing to buy the "non stove jack" base, I would be willing to part it out to the people that have either PM'd me or offered on the thread. But until everybody has claimed all portions, I'm trying to keep it together.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you do seperate. I'd be interested in the base without stove jack, the nest and the tarp (if the other falls through). Maybe one or two of the poles too. Depending on price.

OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
All right there has been enough interest to separate it, I'm going to post the item with your name by it, and the price that I want for the item. If you still want it, PM as you have first rights. If you don't respond within 48 hours, I'll move on to the next person in line. Original name is placed by first original request for item. All prices are about 20% Seek Outside prices and include shipping TYD CONUS. By the time you add in shipping, taxes and seam sealing this will save you between 25-30% off SO prices.

LBO Base (Stove Jack) - $225
LBO Base (No Stove Jack) - @shotacoffey - $180 - @stump06 as 2nd
Tarp (Stove Jack) - @Gettincloser - $165 - @shotacoffey - 2nd

Vestibule (Stove Jack) - $200
LBO Nest - @shotacoffey - $130
4 Gate Keepers - @shotacoffey - $10
2 LBO Adjustable Carbon Poles - @shotacoffey - $160

All items were Factory Seam Sealed just as a reminder. Prices also reflect the addition of a stove jack (~$50) on those applicable pieces.

Last edited:
OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If one single individual wants it all, would still be willing to do that, as it seems people seem to be dropping off.

OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Have a base with a stove jack and a vestibule with a stove jack left. Everything else is sold. Willing to sell individually for prices listed above or as a set. Set sells for well over $500 with the two stove jacks. Willing to sell the base + vestibule for $350 TYD. Or make me a reasonable offer. I'm in the gear closet cleaning mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.