Seek Outside Love

gexpro

WKR
Last season i was on the fence of trying out floorless shelters.. but decided to give it a shot. I went all in and ordered a Seek Outside DCF Cimarron.

I was very impressed with the quality and detail SO put into this tent. It held up great under high winds, 40mph+ gusts.. very spacious and overall easy to setup, once you get some practice as to how DCF likes to be pitched.. in my opinion, nothing comes close to this tent in terms of weight to space.. truly incredible material.

Yesterday, i decided to order the Silex in DCF for those solo trips.. being the oz counting type of guy, this tent looks to fit the bill. I cannot wait to get this thing out to see what its all about, i have high hopes; and i am confident SO will deliver an outstanding product just like the Cimarron i love so much.

IMG_0619 (1).PNG

Last edited:
No doubt about it SO is top tier in every way, especially when it comes to customer satisfaction. I purchased my first floorless shelter ever, from Kevin, almost a decade ago and I’ve put that 12 person tipi through hell, but it’s non the worse for wear. Just bought my third SO shelter last summer, a Silex in DCF, and although I’ve only used it once, I expect it will more than likely end up being my go to solo shelter going foreword.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j-bow

Lil-Rokslider
Not too many companies like SO around these days. Their customer service is outstanding, as well as their products! I love to see them get the credit they deserve. Please support, you won’t be disappointed, that’s for sure!

I have the silnylon cimarron lite and silex with stove jacks and they're both awesome! Kinda jealous of the dyneema cimarron tho, not gonna lie lol. Also just received my custom pack from them and i absolutely love it, seek is the best

ethan

WKR
Agreed! I just got a redcliff in January so still relatively new to the SO family, but I’ve logged probably a dozen nights in it so far. Really impressed and customer service has been top notch!

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
Very Happy with my courthouse! Customer service is excellent. If you have any questions just call them!

damxam

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing but good times in my cimmaron and eolus. One day I’ll afford a DCF eolus but the silnylon has never let me down and it’s been through plenty!

HNTR918

WKR
For 2-3 people during rifle season it doesn’t get better than the Dyneema Redcliff with the SXL stove, and for scouting trips I just leave the stove at home.

Attachments

• BDBFDEDE-5A6C-4CCF-A527-6E57E0E9AC07.jpeg
    BDBFDEDE-5A6C-4CCF-A527-6E57E0E9AC07.jpeg
    532.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 58492DC0-97F8-4F52-83A1-BC6998DD054B.jpeg
    58492DC0-97F8-4F52-83A1-BC6998DD054B.jpeg
    501.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 54900F49-64A6-4831-BCAD-D27D0D4AA954.jpeg
    54900F49-64A6-4831-BCAD-D27D0D4AA954.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 63D91AC0-6ECD-498D-AE05-25A40BA098FE.jpeg
    63D91AC0-6ECD-498D-AE05-25A40BA098FE.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 52

CO-AJ

WKR
I bought the SO DCF Cimarron in 2020 with the LBO nest and a CF center pole. Impeccable craftsmanship, people want to know about it all the time and I can't say enough about the tent. I did part with SO for my solo backpack tent and bought a Z Packs Altaplex for just backpacking. A stove is my next purchase and I am debating between the Winnerwell or a SO stove. Only thing I would change is their store operating hours in Grand Junction, I was out there on a Friday about 2 weeks ago on business and they were closed. Would have loved to look at the stoves in person. Great company and you can't go wrong with a SO.

Bearsears

WKR
Im so glad everyone is finally getting on the boat! I have a pack frame with two bags and a ton of accessories. A Redcliff and an Eolus. Each piece is expertly crafted and top tier. Ive been singing their praises a long time and havent ever been disappointed.

Last season i was on the fence of trying out floorless shelters.. but decided to give it a shot. I went all in and ordered a Seek Outside DCF Cimarron.

I was very impressed with the quality and detail SO put into this tent. It held up great under high winds, 40mph+ gusts.. very spacious and overall easy to setup, once you get some practice as to how DCF likes to be pitched.. in my opinion, nothing comes close to this tent in terms of weight to space.. truly incredible material.

Yesterday, i decided to order the Silex in DCF for those solo trips.. being the oz counting type of guy, this tent looks to fit the bill. I cannot wait to get this thing out to see what its all about, i have high hopes; and i am confident SO will deliver an outstanding product just like the Cimarron i love so much.

View attachment 273365

View attachment 273365
On the verge of ordering a pack and a lbo ..awesome company and even better customer service