Seek Outside New Shelters

Superdoo

WKR
Well most of us know that a new two man shelter known as the "Guardian" has been in the works for some time. A teaser post with a video that has been taken down can be found here:

Today I decided to see what info I could find on that shelter and see if any other place on the internet had some more info or alternative pictures.
I didn't find any.

But I did find this video and am very intrigued with what appears to be the combination of a Silvertip and the tarp from the Lil Bug Out.
The video shows four guys sitting with room to spare.

What do you guys think?

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It was just a sneak peek. We’ll have a more detailed video closer to launch.

The main point of the sneak peek was to give folks a heads up on what we had planned, so they could make a decision to go ahead and buy, or wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akbrett

FNG
rockchucker30 do you guys have any updates on dyneema fabric shortages or when and how you’ll be selling dyneema tents moving forward

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
rockchucker30 do you guys have any updates on dyneema fabric shortages or when and how you’ll be selling dyneema tents moving forward
We are trying to work through it. Likely it will be a quarterly drop of Dyneema similar to our sale last fall. We are working with some other color options that may be more easy to source.

gabenzeke

WKR
I didn't catch the video of the guardian. Anybody catch any details on that shelter like size, weight, does it work with a stove, etc?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
Here's a link to the podcast.

In the episode Kevin says the Guardian should drop soon. There's also mention of a "Leviathan." No details what so ever on that.