Seek Outside Plug.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Wanted to throw a shameless plug out there for Kevin and his team at Seek Outside. When I got the email about them now doing Cuban Fiber shelters and they where putting Stove Jacks into them, I had to reach out. I have been trying to find someone to put a Stove Jack in my Hyperlight Mountain Gear Ultamid 4 for over a year.
I hit up Kevin on facebook who said he could get the job done. Sent the Tipi over to them and within a week I had my 1000$ tipi back with a professional quality stove jack in it. Kevin and his team are pro's can't say enough good things about them and the work they do.

If your ever in need of some gear or maybe a modification like me then definitely give them a call.

#1antler

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up. I have the same tent and was considering doing the same thing.

Wanted to throw a shameless plug out there for Kevin and his team at Seek Outside. When I got the email about them now doing Cuban Fiber shelters and they where putting Stove Jacks into them, I had to reach out. I have been trying to find someone to put a Stove Jack in my Hyperlight Mountain Gear Ultamid 4 for over a year.
I hit up Kevin on facebook who said he could get the job done. Sent the Tipi over to them and within a week I had my 1000$ tipi back with a professional quality stove jack in it. Kevin and his team are pro's can't say enough good things about them and the work they do.

If your ever in need of some gear or maybe a modification like me then definitely give them a call.
I'd love to see some close up, detailed pictures of the work, do you think you could post some up?

Bearsears

WKR
Seek Outside definitely is a wonderful company. I have been so impressed with every piece of gear that I've purchased from them. I just ordered the new Eolus shelter and I cant wait to get it in the woods for turkeys. Top notch quality and oldschool great customer service.

mt100gr.

WKR
+1 here for SO. Packs, tarps, shelters, and accessories for all of the above are first rate quality built with excellent materials. Fit and finish of everything I own is also top notch.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I'd love to see some close up, detailed pictures of the work, do you think you could post some up?

Trout, Will get it setup later today in the yard and take some pictures for you. They did a fantastic job.

kcormack

Lil-Rokslider
Sent my SO 6 man in this past winter for zipper replacement. Very reasonable price and quick turn around with good communication. Great customer service and top quality will keep me coming back.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved

Trout, Been a busy few days. Here you go.

The work is awesome double stitched with a cover for when you don't want to use a stove. Weight with my titanium pegs and a CF Ground sheet 2lbs 5 ounces.

Trout, Been a busy few days. Here you go.

The work is awesome double stitched with a cover for when you don't want to use a stove. Weight with my titanium pegs and a CF Ground sheet 2lbs 5 ounces.

Looks great, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hate to be Debbie Downer on a good publicity thread (LOL) but as a rule we don't modify other manufacturers' gear. We're getting into the busy season, plus concerns about warranties, liability, etc. SHTF, I think you caught Kevin on a good day.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hate to be Debbie Downer on a good publicity thread (LOL) but as a rule we don't modify other manufacturers' gear. We're getting into the busy season, plus concerns about warranties, liability, etc. SHTF, I think you caught Kevin on a good day.

Doh did not know this. Well glad I did then. Your team did a bang up job on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coues32

WKR
Crushed my dreams....

Ok GW

FNG
I was on the phone with them the other day and can’t say enough good things about them.

reaper

WKR
+1 always have EXCELLENT communication and services from Seekoutside i am from Qc,Canada.

Kevin is a great man,always have a great opinion and respectful in any of his forums,emails anwers.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Another thumbs up for Seek Outside. I love their gear, and their way of doing business.

We bought a 12-man tipi in 2015, and since then we have accumulated a 6-man tipi, Silvertip, DST Tarp, SXL stove, Unaweep 4800 pack, and a Merlin pack.

The gear is top shelf, all the way through. And the customer support on the phone, email, forums, has been outstanding.

gabenzeke

WKR
So now that they do cuben shelters ....can anyone speak to any issues with running a stove with one? Always heard that was a no go, but the combo of lightweight and a stove is enticing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So now that they do cuben shelters ....can anyone speak to any issues with running a stove with one? Always heard that was a no go, but the combo of lightweight and a stove is enticing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Folks have been running stoves in them for years. You need to pay a bit more attention to sparks. Dyneema will not propagate any flame, but it can make larger spark holes.

As a note , we are providing 18 inches of repair tape with each shelter. The repair tape can be used for any small holes, or even for seam taping if needed in a bind. Other tapes can work (Tenacious, and even duct tape but duct tape is messy).

Kevin

sndmn11

WKR
I'll hop on this train. Every person I have interacted with at SO (I think more than one hand's worth) via email, phone, or in person has been fantastic. What is impressive to me is the high level of openness and honesty about their products. I know many hunting/outdoors companies are doing things right, but when I think of examples of that, SO is one of the first to come to mind.