Seek Outside Redcliff, Cimarron, LBO, DST Tarp Video

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We made this video a year ago after getting a ton of questions from people about how SO tents "look" and function, which is hard to get a feel for without actually getting in one. I've seen a number of threads from people on SO tents, so hopefully this is useful for anyone that wants to get a feel for some of the more popular SO tents.

And if there are other videos or SO shelters people would be interested in in seeing a video on, let me know.

Argali Field Notes: Choosing a Lightweight Hunting Tent - YouTube

dog812

WKR
I am surprised you wouldn't have a stove Jack in the cimarron. I thought the main reason for these type shelters was the ability to have a stove....interesting. Cool to see them all side by side though. Thanks.

Cool video to see them all together, thanks.

Side note...I also watched your chasing the ridgeline high country mile deer film - that was really well done.

Last edited:

BigDog00

WKR
Brad, really nice video. How tall are you for comparison? I'm 6'7" and have a hard time fitting, in well, everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
Thanks for the video, it is nice to see them side by side to relate the size difference in each. I was looking at getting the DST, could you post a video with different pitch's?

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Brad, really nice video. How tall are you for comparison? I'm 6'7" and have a hard time fitting, in well, everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm 6'2"...maybe tent makers need to make a tall guy tent????!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the video, it is nice to see them side by side to relate the size difference in each. I was looking at getting the DST, could you post a video with different pitch's?

Great idea...will put it on our list.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Side note...I also watched your chasing the ridgeline high country mile deer film - that was really well done.

Glad you liked it!

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am surprised you wouldn't have a stove Jack in the cimarron. I thought the main reason for these type shelters was the ability to have a stove....interesting. Cool to see them all side by side though. Thanks.

I have both options, but I don't always take a stove especially if the weather isn't going to be cold.

ianpadron

WKR

Best hunting film I've seen in a LOOONG time.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk