WTS Seek Outside Redcliff & Lite Outdoors XL Stove

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a brown Redcliff, been used only once. I had SO seam seal it for me and it comes with a few extra stakes. I'm not sure what the stakes are, although I think they're some MSR something or other that I got from Sportsman's Warehouse and I think I paid like $3/ea because they're the red spiral ones that are super lightweight(ish) - I think I have 12-18 of them that I will include, but can verify for a serious buyer.. It has the mosquito nets but doesn't have the half liner. It also includes a carbon fiber pole and an exrtra can be purchased for an extra $50 with this deal. I think I paid like $950 for this tent, or so.

The stove is a Lite Outdoors XL cylinder stove. I think it has an 8' stove pipe and also has the baffle and the spark arrestor. Full disclosure - the door on this thing started to warp a little bit and doesn't seal well. I've only burnt it in one time and used it once after that. I contacted the manufacturer and since it's so new, he recommended trying to bend it back to flat and trying again. He made it abundantly clear that he would work with me if it didn't straighten itself back out, so I'm positive he'd make this right if it never "un-bends."

This is a great setup. I've literally only used it once and it was great for the trip we took. However, the kids are starting to come along now and anything that requires something smaller than a shelter for like 6-8 people will only need to have enough room for like 2 folks, so I'm going to go ahead and get rid of the Redcliff and get a Cimarron and a much larger tipi, like 20 man+.

Like I said, I think I was in the $950 range for this tent and around $350 for the stove. That's $1,300 if my math isn't wrong. I'd sell this setup for $1,200 shipped. I can't get it out before Monday since we have a holiday coming up, but I'll get it headed your way on Monday, sent using USPS Priority with tracking.

I'd prefer not to split it up since one trip to the post office is much better than two. I'm not in a great hurry to sell, but I'd entertain offers to get it headed south sooner than later.

OP
M

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Friday bump. Will entertain offers. Like to get this thing on its way...

OP
M

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the weight of that stove?

I haven’t put it on a scale, but according to the manufacturer, it’s 3lbs 4oz. That’s the weight without the baffle. I can’t imagine the baffle adding much because it’s just a single piece of titanium foil that slides into the stove body.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the regular 2 door version or single door light version?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
M

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will split with a buyer lined up for each. No one has committed on the stove, however.

OP
M

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the stove fixed?

Any pics?

I honestly haven’t tried, yet. I had a member make an offer and then said he’d give me my asking price if I could get Lite Outdoors to verify they’d make it right if I sold it to someone else. I’ve been waiting to hear back from them and figured I wouldn’t even try until I hear their answer. Might as well let the new owner try with confidence that it’ll be sorted out by the manufacturer if it doesn’t work. Like I said, the bend is almost unnoticeable, but it does allow air through. Someone else might not even worry about it, so I figured I won’t mess with it so I don’t make it worse or break it, etc. I have had a few more people reach out about, too, and have told them all this same story about what’s going on. I’ve told them all that I intend to sell it to the guy who made that contingency offer, and the only way I’d sell it to anyone else is if they made a full-price offer between now and when I hear back from Lite Outdoors.

I can text photos to anyone who sends me a phone number in a PM. Neither the stove nor the tent are set up right now and the wind is blowing a couple hundred thousand miles an hour, so the photos I send will be from the last (and only) time I had it set up back in August.

Also - an update - the extra carbon pole is no longer available.

OP
M

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stove has sold. I’ll be shipping tomorrow. Redcliff @ $825 shipped and will go out tomorrow with friends/family payment today.

Status
Not open for further replies.