WTS Seek Outside Redcliff tent and Titanium SXL portable stove

willn

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dual screen doors. SXL stove includes 7.5’ of stovepipe. Bought for mountain camping trip Oct 2017 and circumstances interfered. Set up on back lawn for seam sealing and stove burn in, otherwise unused and sitting in the closet. Tent and stove photos at Seek Outside website. Sale price $800.00. Payment with USPS money order. Seller will pay shipping inside conus. Email [email protected]

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
He's been a member for over 3 years. Y'all need to slow the hell down on assuming everything is fishy. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but give him a chance to respond before getting out the pitchforks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lando

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have exchanged emails with him, asked if I could pay via paypal if I cover fees and received a simple no. I then expressed concern that no photos were posted, he's not an active member of Rokslide etc. and that I wasn't comfortable with those terms and received the following reply:

"I understand and don't blame you a bit. I've been burned before and there are definitely scammers out there."

No offer to work something else out, so I'm out. I'd proceed with caution.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Careful. Same add posted yesterday in a different forum for $850 before dissappearing. Caught my attention since I'm,in the market.

If it's legit, he should be able to clear things up pretty easily.

codycleve

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Googled the email and it's only linked to this one post.. Also who puts dual screen doors on a Redcliff. Messaged him on here requesting a paypal option and photos. possible phone call. Crickets.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
OP was last signed in this morning and viewed this thread with no attempt to prove he's legit. Hard to believe he's not trying to scam someone.