WTS Seek Outside Redcliff w/ carbon pole

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I went all in on a dyneema Cimarron so letting this one go. It's in great shape. Color is brown. No holes or tears. Has a stove jack and comes with the carbon pole. It is seam sealed. Has never let me down or leaked. I gave it one last thorough rinse and it's currently hang drying. I'll make sure you get 12 stakes and I'll do my best to make sure they match. Stuff sacks are included (canopy and pole). Current lead time on these is 6-8 weeks from Seek but I can get this one out tomorrow (assuming it's dry, I won't pack it wet).

$675 PayPal F&F or buyer covers fees.

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_9606.jpg
    IMG_9606.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 153
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Funds sent.

Was planning on buying for next year, since I had a total knee replacement in July. But I listened to the guys in this forum and tripled up each week on rehab. As of Friday Doc says do everything I used to do, strong enough and bones healed completely. Plenty of flex and full extension.

My Navy wingman has an artificial leg. Terrible pain in the ass to hunt out of a tent when he can't stand up. We missed Wyoming, but he's excited to hit the hills of North Western South Carolina for deer and bear once he heard I could walk again. VA made him an awesome computerized foot, so we two Navy gimps look like the fine upstanding young men that live inside our old bodies, ready to go. (y):coffee::D

I promised him I'd provide a tent that he can stand up in, and he promised me good company, good whiskey, and great stories. Also promised to pack some of the weight. fightthenoie, thanks for making this possible.

P. S. I know I could have surely borrowed a tent, as this forum is filled with awesome people. But I wanted a Redcliff anyway, so this just sealed the deal.

Last edited:
OP
fightthenoise
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Badass! I hope you guys have an awesome trip. My 67 year old dad hunted out of this shelter last year and he was definitely glad to be able to put his pants on standing up. I hope y’all give’em hell

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This guy is going to love it. Being my closest friend who went through a lot side by side with me (not combat), this means more than you know. Love this guy. Many thanks!

20191027_125209.jpg

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got the tent. Awesome condition as described. fightthenoie is a great communicator with excellent integrity. He found a tiny hole in the stove jack flap during inspection for shipping and made it very clear in advance that I could back out if I wanted. He then discounted the price and shipped ASAP.

Thank you fightthenoie for the great transaction and awesome tent.