Seek outside Revolution frame

I am looking for some real world reviews from average Joe's on this pack frame. How bulky does it feel when using as a day pack elk hunting? How do you like the lack of a lumbar pad? How easy is it to put the frame extensions on in the field? Does it have multiple attachment points?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I do not elk hunt. However I have a Seek Outside Revolution with a Peregrine bag. I have owned just about EVERYTHING. 15 Kifarus, 3 EXO Mountains, Stone Glacier, Mystery Ranch, and a dozen++ less expensive packs. I was a huge doubter of no lumbar pad. HOWEVER , by far the most comfortable pack I have ever carried. 15lbs up to 80lbs it has been awesome. I shoot my gun and bow with zero issues with pack on. I have hauled ground blinds and treestands with no issues. I can go from 24" frame to 28" frame in seconds depending on load. Doesn't get better than that.

daddie63

WKR
I haven't used mine for an elk hunt yet but I am an average Joe. So far I've only had it a few weeks so I've only had it on a few hikes and on the treadmill a lot. I'm loving it. It fits me well and the belt works very well for me. I'm not a slender guy, 6'4 and 250lbs so I was concerned with torso size and just overall adjustments to get it to ride well on me. I'm betting satisfied with it and have no plans of looking for any other pack. My previous packs were Exo, Dana Designs Terraplane and a few Badlands.
I received the pack in the 28" form and haven't bothered dropping it down to 24" just yet. Granted I don't know nearly what most other guys on here do about packs but I am very happy with my Revo/4800 fortress combo.

Forgot to mention it doesn't feel bulky to me at all and with the floating hip belt it moves with you. I don't get the board strapped to my back feeling at all. Not to mention its crazy light empty but very strong to haul weight.

Rossi

Lil-Rokslider
I will echo what the others have said about the comfort of this pack. It stays close and moves with you very well. I generally hunt with mine in the 24" configuration and rarely add the extensions even when I have a larger load. I've packed up to 100 lbs with it in the 24" mode and it was manageable. I probably should have added the extensions, but figured it wasn't that far. When I have added the extensions, it is fairly easy, if you do it a few times.

texag10

WKR
I have a revo with 4800 fortress bag + side zip and 2 belt pouches. No meat hauling with it, just day hunts for pigs here in TX and training with a 50 lb sandbag in it. It compresses to nothing, doesn't feel constricting, and is comfy with the sandbag. The sidezip helps with the getting into the bag without undoing the roll top, and the talon works great for compressing weird loads. I like having everything made out of waterproof material.

ETA: the belt is probably my favorite feature. Pressure is even across the belt, with no pinch points or sagging.

If I was doing it all over again...I'd do things the same way. I foresee many years of use from this pack.