WTS Seek Outside Shelters

gustafsj

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All the shelters listed below will come with the standard issue stakes. And yes, if you buy more than one item, I will reduce pricing. Pricing includes shipping CONUS. I do have pictures of each item on the scale with the weight and can message that to you if you want. All have been used for less than 10 nights each and in very good condition. I can ship out tomorrow (Wednesday), otherwise will have to wait until next Monday as I will be out of town for a long weekend. Venmo or Paypal works.

SO Redcliff Light, carbon pole & seam sealed 55.5oz + 12.5 oz for pole -> $650 SOLD
SO Cimarron Light, carbon pole, trekking pole hitch & seam sealed 38.5oz + 10.5 oz for pole -> $500 SOLD
SO Cimarron / Redcliff Nest 25.9oz -> $150 SOLD
SO Large Stove with 6′ stovepipe (for Cimarron) 38.3oz -> $325 SOLD
SO Eolus Ultralight (DCF) 13.7oz *only top seam is sealed -> $360 PENDING
SO Eolus Ultralight (DCF) 15.1oz *fully seam sealed -> $360 including CONUS shipping
SO Eolus Nest 23.5oz -> $140 including CONUS shipping
Zpacks Poles for Eolus (52.5”) $60 New -> $40 including CONUS shipping

Attachments

• SO Shelters2.jpg
    SO Shelters2.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
OP
gustafsj

gustafsj

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang, I thought I had a tent problem.
Ha! I try to justify it with my kids and Boy Scouts using them. But the reality is I just like to experiment with different things and with my height have a hard time finding something that works for me. I just need to come to the realization that being really tall and being ultralight just isn’t feasible. So yes, I do have a tent problem. I guess the first step is admitting it…

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ha! I try to justify it with my kids and Boy Scouts using them. But the reality is I just like to experiment with different things and with my height have a hard time finding something that works for me. I just need to come to the realization that being really tall and being ultralight just isn’t feasible. So yes, I do have a tent problem. I guess the first step is admitting it…
Bump for someone with a similar "problem", who's an Eagle Scout and Assistant Scoutmaster. GoLite SL-5 with a stove jack is my current fave, followed by a TiGoat Vertex-8... Son's a Life Scout, running a BD Megamid...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk