Seek outside shortail

kravguy

WKR
Anyone on here using this pack or have any experience with it? Its on my shortlist for a pack I can day hunt from + haul heavy loads out if needed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Superdoo

WKR
I don't use one, but I'm curious why you think it would be more advantageous than say a Lanner that would work as both a day and multi day pack?

OP
K

kravguy

WKR
I don't use one, but I'm curious why you think it would be more advantageous than say a Lanner that would work as both a day and multi day pack?
1 reason would be I don't need that much space. Another would be I don't really like the roll top feature. I prefer the zippers. I'm interested in using it as a day pack with the added bonus of hauling out heavy loads if we shoot an animal.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
When we introduced the original Peregrine it was a 2/3 length packbag that functioned as a big Talon or a pack. It was a little clunky at the time due to using side release buckles, which leaves orphaned buckles hanging off the pack at every possible connection point. So we redesigned the Peregrine.

Enter the Gatekeeper buckles, and that original Talon / Daypack combo suddenly works much slicker, so that led to the Short-Tail.

It's a good daypack that is very capable at heavy loads.