Seek Outside Spring Factory Blem Sale, March 25, 2021 8AM MST

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Heads up for the RS crew....

Our spring blem sale will drop at 8AM MST this Thursday morning, March 25, 2021.

Discount is 15% off regular price on most items.

These seconds usually go SHOCKINGLY fast. That is good / bad I guess. We get several complaints from guys who had something in their cart and were checking out but when they hit submit the item is sold out.

If you create an account on the website and save your name and address it speeds things up.

What is a blem? Common causes of factory blemishes are stitch holes, fabric flaws, wavy seams, dirty tents, etc. All blemishes are cosmetic, not functional. If we feel a product has a functional issue we do not sell it. Learn more about our Factory Blemishes by reading What is a Seek Outside Factory Blem?

What is in the sale? You'll have to wait to find out, I'm working on the admin of getting it all inventoried. I have seen several big tents, a few small tents, cimarrons and redcliffs are well represented....dyneema is very scarce.

(Customer Service has been told they SHALL NOT sell blem items early.)

Gear - Closeouts - Seek Outside

seekoutside.com
seekoutside.com

kirmerw

FNG
Anyone run a silex without a nest? Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RockChucker30

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you run a search on this forum for silex you'll find pictures. You can do the same on the Seek Outside Adventures facebook group.

Jac

Lil-Rokslider
I was on at 8am sharp. I got a cimarron light with a carbon pole. Looking forward to trying it out

Ten Bears

WKR
I actually had a DCF Cimarron on order from January that randomly shipped last night (arrives tuesday). I might post it up to see if someone wants it without the wait before I send it back. Let me know if anyone has interest. Does have the stove jack.

Moserkr

WKR
I actually had a DCF Cimarron on order from January that randomly shipped last night (arrives tuesday). I might post it up to see if someone wants it without the wait before I send it back. Let me know if anyone has interest. Does have the stove jack.
Pm incoming.