Seek outside tipi compression/stuff sacks.

Artanis95

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't been able to find any good hints on the subject, I have a seek outside 6 man tipi and I'm looking for a compression bag to put it in I'd like everything to fit except the pole I'm wondering if someone can recommend a size in cubic inches or litres?

reaper

WKR
I haven't been able to find any good hints on the subject, I have a seek outside 6 man tipi and I'm looking for a compression bag to put it in I'd like everything to fit except the pole I'm wondering if someone can recommend a size in cubic inches or litres?
I use a medium 5 strings kifaru stuff sack for my 6 man

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

sd375

Lil-Rokslider
You could also keep it in the storage sack it comes with, and compress it down with velcro/shock cord straps

OP
Artanis95

Artanis95

Lil-Rokslider
You could also keep it in the storage sack it comes with, and compress it down with velcro/shock cord straps

That's what I do when I'm using a internal frame pack but I love my external frames still and I'm trying out a pack rabbit hauler this winter so I'm shooting towards a sack that will lay horizontally as close to the same width as the load shelf on the pack rabbit as possible long and slender is what I'm after for my tent and sleep set but I couldn't find a cubic inch recommendation anywhere.

Figured I'd ask here before I filled the sack it came in with water and started dumping it out into mason jars😝