Seek outside.

kgk_kcc

FNG
I've loved my LBO setup with a medium stove, but I need room for more people so I'm looking to move up to something bigger. Nothing wrong with my setup, only used it three times, just need to upgrade. Really quality gear and great customer service. Will definitely be sticking with Seek and hopefully getting a Redcliff/6-Man.

TheViking

WKR
Seek Outside makes quality stuff, but I think a lot of people have a hard time figuring out what setup works best for them. They end up doing a lot of buying/selling before they settle on the one thing they like. More often than not, I'll bet they end up with a Seek Outside shelter.

This…

Have done it a few times myself.

Also, hunts change from year to year. Sometimes I want the ultralight early season tent, sometimes I want the big tipi with a stove. I’d love to have them all, but hard to justify have a pile of them. Buy one, use it maybe a few times, next season you might do different hunts, you sell and buy something else.

SO is one of the best, if not the best ultralight tent maker IMO.

Last edited:

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We do have a new podcast that discusses the various tents and best ones for best for each scenario . We have many customers that own several tents BUT we feel most people can cover every base with 2-3 plus the DST.

In general , silex or eolus , cimarron or Redcliff , and Redcliff , 8 or 12 … pick one from each group and it’s almost all covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: