Seek outside.

Adam daut

FNG
Thinking about purchasing a seek outside tent system however there are a lot of seek outside tents for sale in the classifieds, why is that.

Because a lot of people buy them. Popular systems are always in the classifieds. Sometimes folks change to larger or smaller. Other times they realize a floorless tent isn't for them.

Notice that pricing used is often the same as new. Buy with confidence. If it's not for you, rest assured that you can sell for most of what paid.

Clarence

WKR
Great company to deal with and awesome kit. All kinds of good stuff in the classifieds. Guys dump gear like mad post season on here.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
I absolutely agree with you guys...SO gear is extremely well made with the best customer service out there. I'm loving my 4-man and titanium stove, especially up here on moose hunts in late September and pack-raft floats!

Edit: (added) I won't EVER be putting mine in the classified ads!

Attachments

• IMG_2299.jpg
    IMG_2299.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rest assured seeks tents👊🤙 as noted gear dumps and changes is all I may change mine soon only to upgrade to dcf and shave weight

Attachments

• A36B34F7-7C7B-4F3E-BE65-AE561185B441.jpeg
    A36B34F7-7C7B-4F3E-BE65-AE561185B441.jpeg
    673.4 KB · Views: 88

sneaky

"DADDY"
Lots of guys buy them, go on their one big hunt, then sell them. Happens every year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

douglasfir

Lil-Rokslider
Seek Outside makes quality stuff, but I think a lot of people have a hard time figuring out what setup works best for them. They end up doing a lot of buying/selling before they settle on the one thing they like. More often than not, I'll bet they end up with a Seek Outside shelter.

nosman4

FNG
If you are looking at purchasing new, I would highly recommend having them do the seam sealing. I did my own on an LBO, but anything bigger would have been troublesome to set up indoors. Well worth the money to have them do it.

Shithead gear nuts like me are always churning. I buy a lot of high quality gear, use it very little, if at all, and sell it for a lot less than I bought it. Seek outside is good stuff and good people. Buy with confidence.

TonyG86

FNG
Because a lot of people buy them. Popular systems are always in the classifieds. Sometimes folks change to larger or smaller. Other times they realize a floorless tent isn't for them.

Notice that pricing used is often the same as new. Buy with confidence. If it's not for you, rest assured that you can sell for most of what paid.
Thinking about purchasing a seek outside tent system however there are a lot of seek outside tents for sale in the classifieds, why is that.

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
Some people buy gear use it for a hunt and sell afterwards since they wont get drawn again for 5/15 years. Some are buying and selling until they find the right gear for them.

I absolutely agree with you guys...SO gear is extremely well made with the best customer service out there. I'm loving my 4-man and titanium stove, especially up here on moose hunts in late September and pack-raft floats!

Edit: (added) I won't EVER be putting mine in the classified ads!
I have the same problem as noted above.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Seek Outside tents are well made, durable and most of our customers love them. I would recommend renting one from us for a hunt to see if it's the right size and configuration before you buy though. If nothing else it will save you an 8 week wait to get one built each time you change your mind and the hassle of selling if you want to try something else. We'll credit the rental toward purchase so there's no dead money there if you love it and elect to use our KEEPER Program. LINK ----> Rent Seek Outside

We'll be carrying several more models for 2021. Let us know if you don't see what you want and we'll be sure to notify you as the new stuff arrives.

reaper

WKR
thats pretty cool
Seek Outside tents are well made, durable and most of our customers love them. I would recommend renting one from us for a hunt to see if it's the right size and configuration before you buy though. If nothing else it will save you an 8 week wait to get one built each time you change your mind and the hassle of selling if you want to try something else. We'll credit the rental toward purchase so there's no dead money there if you love it and elect to use our KEEPER Program. LINK ----> Rent Seek Outside

We'll be carrying several more models for 2021. Let us know if you don't see what you want and we'll be sure to notify you as the new stuff arrives.

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
Something to keep in mind with all tipis. If its says 4, 6 or 8 man cut that number in half when you know you will use the stove and have your gear inside the tent.

Dmeis

FNG
After buying an 8-man tipi I wouldn't have any reservations buying new or used. Great quality and innovative.

Fireman5569

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a DCF Cimarron with a medium u turn stove and it has been absolutely amazing. I haven't used the stove yet but the Cimarron is one of if not the best shelter on the market! It's ultra light and you can squeeze 2 guys gear and a stove in it. Plus their customer service is amazing!