seek outside

Mudd Foot

WKR
To simplify my answer above: the belt/frame design of the SO allows for the belt to remain in place under loads greater than 50 lbs and then walking. Conversely, I am unable to get a frame whose stays are anchored behind the lumbar pad to keep from sliding. All belts slide once the weight reaches a certain level. SO’s design allows me (curved low back with a big hind end) to maintain the place I put the belt for a longer range of weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have owned every pack company out there in multiples. My most favorite pack comfort wise was the stone glacier x curve. That is until I tried the seek outside revolution frame. Though I do like the x curve frame. There is nothing out there like the seek outside revolution frame from light loads to monster loads It's just on its own level. It's really simply amazing the comfort it provides you

elk hunting is the primary purpose of the pack for me . i need a 10 day pack that can be turned into a daypack and capable of caryying 200 pounds of meat
Describes my DT1 and Hoodlum to a Tee ;) and I’ve never had anything inside my packs get wet. Accept for the time my Camelback sprung a leak and got everything wet.

on one of the cleanings I filled up the DT1 bag with soapy water figuring I’d let it soak and when the water ran out I’d rinse and repeat if necessary. The bag was still more than 75% full of water the next morning.

RLam

FNG
Some great insights into the exact question I had as well. Thanks everyone!