Seeking parts and wisdom Savage 10ML

Greetings, new on here, did some looking but i have not come up with much. I have a savage gen1 10ML the one the ATF said could be converted into a centerfire rifle too easily and now is classified as a firearm. Anyhow, savage went to the ML-II after that and I am having a bugger of a time coming up with parts for this one. Particularly a breechplug and the primer carrier. with that said not sure if there is a way to go tot the ML-II breech plug or something similar to get this back to rolling. I really love shooting smokeless powder in a muzzle loader and well it might be a sin to some, its great to not clean like crazy to prevent the rust. Any ideas on wher to find some parts, rebuilds that have been done etc would be great. thank you all

LWH723

FNG
You’re pretty much stuck with what you’ve got unless you rebarrel. no modules or plugs for sale for the 10ml by anyone that I know of.

if you find someone with a good 10ml2 barrel for sale, I sell a 209 bolt head that works in the 10ml otherwise good excuse to upgrade the barrel to a 45 cal.