Seeking Regular Backpack Hunting Partner-ID

My wife says I'm making this sound like a mail-order deal. Guess I know what I'm looking for.

What I am looking for in somebody that I also expect of myself:
1) Good physical fitness
2) Has a good gear setup that won't lead to shortened trips
3) No preference on type of weapon used, but prefer getting close
4) Can go out most weekends in a year without distractions from home
5) Can get several days off work for hunts planned in advance
6) Has decent glass and likes to spend time behind it
7) Not looking to carry somebody, but be a team that can depend on each other

About me:
1) I usually have 2-4 tags per year (Usually try to apply/draw for same hunts so that both partners are hunting. Discuss before seeing animals how to distribute opportunity. A team affair usually, but also split up at times).
2) However, I don't have a tag this year so I can glass and guide people in. I hunt all species possible (deer, elk, free-range exotics while in NM, and open to things I haven't hunted yet, predators etc.)
3) I like to backpack somewhere and get away from people if possible (not all hunting has to be backpacking, but I find those the most enjoyable.)
4) I don't know the area well, but I will (NM transplant to Boise...I Know...) I don't expect somebody with knowledge of the area to give me all of their info, because I wouldn't be so forthright with my intel either.
5) My quirk is that I picked up a recurve last year and got very close on a couple hunts, but also hunt hunt with a rifle and muzzle-loader. Frankly, I want to keep killing.
6) 29 y.o. Good Physical fitness (may not be the fastest, but I'll get anywhere I need to go.)

If you have the same style/expectations, it could be a good opportunity to have the type of hunts you want with a buddy. PM me if interested.

Saw your post. Text or call me at 805-469-0417. I’m 48 and like getting away from the crowd to. Not apposed to anything you said. I hunt alone most of the time but seriously thinking about teaming up with someone.