WTB Seeking: Rental Binos/rangefinder/spotting scope for rent in Colorado

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Perhaps this belongs in the seeking/for sale section, but I am hoping to rent some optics from someone in Colorado (preferably Denver, Aspen, or Durango area) during the muzzloading season (roughly september 10/11-19/20. I am headed out on a hunt in the San Juans, but left my gear in Alaska that I wasn't able to retrieve since COVID killed my fishing season up there. Shipping isn't worth it and I am letting my hunting partner use what optics I have left here. Just FYI, I am a former guide and know how to take care of glass, but don't want anything too nice (I don't want your 4K Swarovskis). I'll pay a fair price for a ten day rental plus sign an insurance waiver for you as well, saying I would pay out full price for lost/stolen/damage etc. This is a good way for you to make some money while not selling your gear!

Best,
Tom

Last edited:

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have you looked at the sponsor here; Rentgunsngear.com? They have great products and prices.

OP
Ultraheight

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, this is for muzzleloader, September 10/11 to September 19/20

Graves14

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Another vote for RentGunsNGear.com they’re local here in Boise and are great guys to deal with.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’d rent you my Zeiss Harpia 85 and the phoneskope. If interested send me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk