Seeking very powerful headlamp. Suggestions??

Ledlenser are great. I don’t remember the model I use, but it has an infinitely variable brightness adjustment, and you can focus the lens to be a wide or focused beam. Runs off 3x AAA batteries. I haven’t used it in heavy rain so I couldn’t comment on using in a boating application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
These are crazy bright.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
A grand for a headland? That is a lot of scratch for a headlamp in my world, but if that's what you need then so be it.

Also, I wonder how much heat a 5k lms generates? I have a 5k flashlight (TK-75) and it is awesome but it gets real hot fairly fast at higher lumens.

Eddie

gexpro

WKR

look no further..

For a 600 lumen light, at 10 hours burn time.. extremely hard to beat. I have this headlamp and use it for work.. very rugged and awesome quality.

thebest3

Lil-Rokslider
Take a look a acebeam H30. It run on rechargeable 21700 battery which is slightly bigger then 18650. Last alot longer. will run 18650 with include adapter tube. Has two other color light of your choice. Different brightness on main light. I mainly use it on medium and would last me couple weekend on one charge. Super bright on turbo mode feel like daylight..1633114224053.png

Luckyrxc

FNG
Fenix HM61. I like it so much that I bought one for each of my sons. When I went to elk camp, I took all three of them. They are rechargeable, 18650, very bright, very good lens. I really like the fact that with a quarter turn of the cap the light cannot turn on in my pack.
I do not like the stock mounting bracket/forehead plate. But for like three dollars, you can buy the zebra glow in the dark silicone version, which is fantastic. However, not all is lost as the stock bracket works great on a helmet.
I am a big fan of the Zebra light but avoid them as i learned they use unprotected 18650 cells. I’ve stuck with Fenix from Brightguy for this reason. I’ve become fond of the 90 degree flashlight headlamp over the dedicated headlamp as it is very versatile and can be used on the head strap, handheld, helmet mounted, tail cap magnet mounted, pocket clip, bicycle handlebar mounted.
it is also very bright on full power and runs for a very long time at lower power settings.

Coldtrail

WKR
Packability sucks, but I keep a coon hunters headlamp in my truck. There are several different kinds, they can adjust from one red led to lighting up the side of passing aircraft (no joke). I use it for anything SHTF type stuff guiding hunters, injuries, lost people, blood tracking critters etc.

OP
TaylerW

TaylerW

FNG
Are you married to a headlamp only? You have far better choices with a hand-held flashlight.
Married to headlamp as I will be actively using both hands at all times and don’t have a realistic location for a mounted light.