Seekins Havak Element - 5.5 lbs!

khuber84

WKR
Check your coupons guys, I have a 25% off but max purchase on the cert says 2600$, and the element is 2700 so I don't think it'll work.

renagde

WKR
The coupon works, back in November it was limited to $2700 and they just limit the 25% off to the $2,700 dollar limit. So you would receive a $698.75 discount.

Call them and find out, but from what they told me the discount is worth up to $2700. In other words, you could buy almost $11,000 worth of products before you reach the limit. And it's valid for anything on their website.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
Call them and find out, but from what they told me the discount is worth up to $2700. In other words, you could buy almost $11,000 worth of products before you reach the limit. And it's valid for anything on their website.

I actually used a 25% coupon last December to order an Element and that’s what they gave me as a discount. $698.75

zog

Lil-Rokslider
"Where exactly do these coupons originate?"

They gave these scratch and sniff discount coupons out at PRS events to promote bona fide competitors, FFL's, and vendors to buy and shoot their stuff. Several shooters are selling their codes on forum classifieds. No telling how many are left. The discount is different on different cards.

Worked for me . . . I paid $30 for the code, which got me $698 off the $2700 rifle. The guy I bought the code from was willing to guarantee it would work, otherwise he would refund my $30.

Before buying, I asked Seekins if I could use the purchased code, and gave him the number. He answered that it was not their intention for people to sell the codes over the internet, but yes they would honor it, no questions asked. I told him I thought they should have expected that people would sell them since there's no name on them, and it does bring in business.

When you order the rifle there is a place to enter the code and it applies your discount.

My number's used so I'm sure they cancelled it, but I blacked it out anyway just in case. . .

9156D4B8-83AD-48E5-AF15-2A398B7DCA9F (1).jpeg

1FA6F13D-58E9-4515-8B0A-1B4EC8D2B14C.jpeg

Last edited: