Seekins Havak PR2

pendo11

FNG
Hello all,

I have the opportunity to buy a Seekins Havak PH2 in 6.5 prc for $1500 with 100 rounds through it. With inventory low in general is this a fair price? I keep hearing about the coupons for 25%-40% off but it sounds like they are probably expired. With COVID-19 and the demand high has anyone heard of any new coupon being released?

I have hunted with a heavy 308 rifle for the last two season. I’m done doing that. Ihave been reading about Seekins for some time now. It that or getting a Tikka t3x in 7mm and build from there.

The Seekins seem like a lot in a rifle for a reasonable price and I can get it in 6.5 prc (finding rounds and reloading equipment is another story)

Just hoping for some insight.

Thank you for your time,
Nick

gearguywb

WKR
Sounds pretty fair given the times. I have the same gun getting cerakoted now. Have had a couple of the PH1's and IMHO, they are really nice rifles.

OP
P

pendo11

FNG
Thanks for your comment. Ya it’s very appealing in the fact that it’s a turn key rifle. And their accuracy guarantee great with their customer service.

HuntnPack

WKR
That’s a fair price for the PH2. They are great value, good components, quality, warranty, and customer service.
ammo shows up, just gotta keep looking.
Contact Unknown Munitions for ammo.
I was at my local Sportsmans yesterday &
Picked up 2 boxes.

OP
P

pendo11

FNG
That’s a fair price for the PH2. They are great value, good components, quality, warranty, and customer service.
ammo shows up, just gotta keep looking.
Contact Unknown Munitions for ammo.
I was at my local Sportsmans yesterday &
Picked up 2 boxes.
Awesome! Thanks for the post, I’m picking up the rifle tomorrow. I am full convinced that its going to be a great rifle for what I want to do with it. It’s going in the safe for deer season so I’ll be looking for rounds and reloading components when I can.

TX_Diver

WKR
Bad deal. Please send me the guys contact info so I can explain to him how awful it is that he's trying to to rip you off.