Self quarantine and online shopping

Stuck at home? Public lands shut down? Shopping online? What new companies have you discovered? Possible diamonds in the rough.
Two I have found,

Woolly Clothing Co.
for merino base layers. 100% merino shirts and underwear for reasonable prices

Outdoor Vitals
for light weight sleeping bags. 800 fill down bags for half the cost of most major brands

post what you have found

DPWitter

FNG
You can look anywhere for Nikon Scopes and get great deals. Beware they are going out of business. I would buy but don't think warranties will mean anything. Worth it for a back up set up.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I ordered some soap from my daughter, who's been home since earlier this month but makes soaps and things as a side job. They live only about 5 miles away but she is shipping it anyway.

If anyone is interested. I'm doing the Dad thing.

brsnow

WKR
I ordered some soap from my daughter, who's been home since earlier this month but makes soaps and things as a side job. They live only about 5 miles away but she is shipping it anyway.

we will certainly help out, have daughters as well and you can never have enough soap!

brsnow

WKR

Highly recommend, quick delivery and high quality. Daughters loved their lip balm, wife and I each got some soap. We will be ordering again.

Ive noticed multiple locations doings sales etc...might be trying to boost sales if they are feeling the covid pain??

Floorguy

WKR
Hyperlight Mountain Gear retooled to make masks so I purchased a 5 pack. I am wanting to get into nrl22 style shooting so I have been looking at that stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OXN939

WKR
Sportoptics is selling Burris Fullfield IIs for what comes out to $140. Insane deal on a lightweight, extremely reliable no frills kinda scope.

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
Braxus Trading Co for personal solar products. Batteries, panels, speakers. Perfect for hiking and camping.

Ddog

WKR
Stuck at home? Public lands shut down? Shopping online? What new companies have you discovered? Possible diamonds in the rough.
Two I have found,

Woolly Clothing Co.
for merino base layers. 100% merino shirts and underwear for reasonable prices

Outdoor Vitals
for light weight sleeping bags. 800 fill down bags for half the cost of most major brands

post what you have found

Thanks for the tip on the Woolly stuff, just ordered some lightweight socks to try out and got 10% off.

All great posts and appreciate the insight. Deals are deals, no matter the timing.
Keep them coming. Thanks.