SELFILMED Hunt Vid 2013.1 - Ohio Whitetail Doe and Buck

Finally wrapped up editing a couple hunts from 2013 (I know…took long enough :eek:). Anyways, enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/145587320

November can be a wonderful time to be in the woods for any whitetail hunter. Nobody knows that better than SELFILMED’s Brett Bueltel. Watch as he fills his doe tag one morning and tags a beautiful 130-6/8″ buck the very next morning!

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
congrats pretty cool! I am going to try and self film my next hunt for whitetails! The gopro filming for deer just doesn't cut it! I like the use of it getting the hunters reactions.. I think that would be fun to see what you would look like while staring at a monster waiting for the shot!

Eagle

WKR
I think I recognize you from the Mathews Forum several years ago? Is that you, I think you lived in Indiana at the time? Good to see you pursuing your dream if it's you.

OP
thunderchicken21
I think I recognize you from the Mathews Forum several years ago? Is that you, I think you lived in Indiana at the time? Good to see you pursuing your dream if it's you.

Eagle - Yeah, I grew up in Indiana and frequented the Mathews forum quite a bit (thunderchicken21). Moved up to Ohio about 6 years ago.

Everyone else, thanks for the comments :)

Eagle

WKR
Eagle - Yeah, I grew up in Indiana and frequented the Mathews forum quite a bit (thunderchicken21). Moved up to Ohio about 6 years ago.

Everyone else, thanks for the comments :)

It's interesting to look back at that forum and see where some of us younger guys ended up. I don't think anyone shoots Mathews anymore, haha. Good luck with your company.

rhendrix

WKR
That was an awesome video. Were you on public or private land? I'm kicking around the idea of heading to OH or MO next year to hunt. Currently in SE OK and the deer hunting is tough.

OP
thunderchicken21
That was an awesome video. Were you on public or private land? I'm kicking around the idea of heading to OH or MO next year to hunt. Currently in SE OK and the deer hunting is tough.

Thanks rhendrix and dreamingbig. This was private property that I had gained access to hunt on.

rhendrix

WKR
Man you're lucky. Do you know if any of the public land in SE Ohio is worth a darn? It'd be a 13-14 hour drive for me.

rayporter

WKR
you can rule out salt fork in eastern ohier for public land hunting. it is a sea of orange in shotgun.

as a kid i rode salt fork creek before the water was raised.

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
Man you're lucky. Do you know if any of the public land in SE Ohio is worth a darn? It'd be a 13-14 hour drive for me.

31e5f4889d22d143e73a1a6437aba88b.jpg

It's tough hunting public land, but there are big ones there....

cwoods

FNG
Man, really enjoyed that. Got the blood pumping for this coming November.