Sell me on a Kifaru pack

sneaky

"DADDY"
My suggestion would be to try as many packs as you can from several manufacturers. Packs are like boots, they all fit just a little differently, and what fits one person may not fit you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I did speak to Aron on the phone and I’m definitely sold on getting the Kifaru Reckoning. Now to convince the wife to let me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[email protected]

Lil-Rokslider
It’s hard for me to describe but man it’s one of those things you put on a Kifaru and you just know it’s the best the capabilities are amazing my crater sucks down for day hunts or expands out to haul everything including the kitchen sink into or out of the backcountry.

rbljack

WKR
So what did you get? LOL...if you talked to aron, im guessing your decision was made or you are close to making one. The only negative in the kifaru line that I have so far is Price, but its a buy once cry one type of situation and in some cases, you actually DO get what you pay for. So far, no issues with each item ive purchased, new or used! And no regrets on any of the items ive purchased.

So what did you get? LOL...if you talked to aron, im guessing your decision was made or you are close to making one. The only negative in the kifaru line that I have so far is Price, but its a buy once cry one type of situation and in some cases, you actually DO get what you pay for. So far, no issues with each item ive purchased, new or used! And no regrets on any of the items ive purchased.

Only downside of Kifaru for me is it is addictive. It has not been buy once cry once for me. I love me some Kifaru.

rbljack

WKR
Id like to clarify what I said in this post.....I meant that kifaru has come thru for me every time, not just some cases. Each product I have purchased has been of great quality and is holding up well! I cant say that's the case with other products from other companies.

alrick18

Lil-Rokslider
I have used just about all of the other major brands. What sold me was the adjustability, I also have a long torso, plus I run my hip belt a little lower. I have multiped choices and my choices always bring me back to Kifaru plus the excellent customer support.

I bought mine used, but had tons of questions. I talked with Dana and Corey and they helped me immensely. Customer Service; Check

I ruined a pack (different brand) training for a hunt. The same weight and bulk in the EMR 2 barely challenged the pack, and felt like it was half the weight. Durability; Check

I’ve overloaded my pack plenty, and each time, it handles everything I have thrown at it. Reliability; Check.

They may not be the only game in town, but I’ve had several friends switch after shared experiences hauling heavy loads. I know Aron is the face of the company, but all of their staff has been top notch. If you buy a frame that fits you well, you can mix and match bags and accessories to meet your needs.

338edge

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a spot and stalk rifle hunter also a long range hunter for many years. My set up is their 2nd gen duplex frame with the 2nd gen duplex bag. Also 2 medium pouches mounted between the wings. Also 1 lg pouch on the left waist belt and on the right I have 1 medium pouch and 1 water bottle pouch. Gun bearer mounted center bottom of the frame. The wings work so nice with the gunnbearer to secure my LRKM. I'm turning 50 this year and I have had both knees replaced and I can still mountain hunt. I truely believe its because of the Kifaru packs. Awesome packs! You will not be disappointed.

Corey

Just don't tell her. I can call her and tell you her you want to raffle or something.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Now that is customer service!!! Is it possible to get a invoice with a “custom” price on it? If so i will be getting ahold of you asap!

Do what I did, pick a credit card and max it out on Kifaru gear that you feel might work for your hunting style. Spend 1 season testing the gear and sell what didn't fit your needs! Kifaru gear holds its value, So you can't go wrong with any purchase! I own lots of there gear! Great craftsmanship along with unmatched customer service!
As for this year the Fulcrum was my go to for day hunts up to 10 day hunts, an all around awesome pack, collapsed down easy and had tons of room when needed (packing out animals) get a few Kifaru meat bags they work great as well!
P.S. you can never have too many accessories
The Doobie was my latest purchase and I have used it daily since it's badass! Just saying!!!!
Hope that helps ya

I personally would not “max out” a credit card on Kifaru gear or any other brand of gear. That just doesn’t sound smart... at all.

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
I personally would not “max out” a credit card on Kifaru gear or any other brand of gear. That just doesn’t sound smart... at all.

Haha, I couldn't agree more. I'm all for testing gear to get exactly what you want but research goes a long way for me in not overspending

enve77

WKR
LMAO...... All depends on your card limit Just a little humor guys!
I personally maxed out 2 credit cards to get my first Kifaru gear and paid it off at the end of the month! Obviously every situation is different right!!!

Let's be honest, everybody likes Aron Snyder. He's the choice you'd want as a hunting partner. But, the whole Kifaru team seems that way to me as well. I have called and talked with Kifaru about a dozen times now and have yet to talk to Aron. Dana, Frank, and all others are not only extremely friendly and, willing to listen to each situations' variables with interest: they give you great advice after doing so. I've had 2 minute phone calls to 15 minute calls running through my questions. Emails exchanges are no different, Fast, prompt, and helpful. They are simply a great company. Add in the detail, dedication, and craftsmanship of their products, that results in the best comfort and function of those products and, this kind of stuff sells itself.

I went a lot of years buying around them. Even speaking out in the past against the price's they charge. But think about it. If you use the pack only 5 days a year, for the next 20 years, that boils down to about a $5/per day investment. If you log 20-30 days a year hunting, it gets ridiculously low on the daily cost to have a pack system of such comfort, function, and reliability. Like all investments, look at it in the long run return to justify the funds being spent now. Stop eating out for a couple months, drink less beer, or stop something that is taking your excess money and buy the thing. You'll absolutely never regret it. God Bless man