WTS/WTT Sell or trade Kuiu camo Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard stock and bottom metal

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just picked up a rifle here for the barreled action and I'm wanting to replace the stock and bottom metal with something slimmer and lighter. I would hack up this stock but I hate to ruin the Kuiu camo pattern. This is the non-rubberized stock. It has textured areas at the grip and forend, but none of that junky Hogue overmold rubber. It's smooth except for the textured areas and IMO is a great looking stock.
The stock has aluminum pillars and weighs 2.5 lbs. by itself.

Found another stock, so I'll sell this stock by itself for $75 shipped. The bottom metal I'm keeping for now but it may be back up for sale once I get a DBM setup.

Thanks.

IMG_0423.JPGIMG_0427.JPGIMG_0428.JPG

Last edited:

Bkottke35

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I happen to know where this one came from. It’s for a short action, not sure if that was mentioned in OP’s post.

• Banned
OP
Newtosavage
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I happen to know where this one came from. It’s for a short action, not sure if that was mentioned in OP’s post.

Thanks for that. I can't believe I forgot to mention it's for a short action. 7.25" screw spacing.

Found a stock. Gonna hang on to the bottom metal for the time being. Stock will be for sale here for a few days, then I'll post it on FeeBay. They are bringing about $100 ea. there.

Last edited: