Selling

grfox92

WKR
I stopped going on AT 10 years ago. I check in every now and then. It's a mindless place.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
B
I always went there for advice but never posted I started posting today and got in like 4 arguments because I was trying to sell my bow lol those dudes are wild

Bear2022

FNG
Yeah, I have heard great things about rockslide which is why I am here now. Have never heard of a positive experience at archery talk. Armslist was okay in tell the new rules with the accounts and stuff, plus lots of scams on armslist.

Travis907

WKR
Archery talk is old news, haven’t been on there in many years! It has went down from what I have been told by many people!

This is by far the best forum I’ve found!!

JDB9818

WKR
Yeah every time I post there it’s people talking crap for no reason lol

You we’re getting grief because you clearly were trying to get around the forum rules.

The people who were “talking crap” are senior members of the forum and you are clearly there just to sell your bow. You started a lot of it in your responses.

Agree with the rules or not, it’s still what you have to do to be on that forum.

Try EBay or FB market place.

I bought a few things maybe 7 or 8 years ago. No problems. I haven't even logged in for years. I've only bought one thing here but it was smooth as could be.

ShakeDown

WKR
I’ve had no issues on AT, Rok or HT. Forum rules are forum rules /shrug.

Also helps to have/give feedback.

I don't have a problem with AT at all. Have bought and sold bows, arrows and accessories there.
I did follow the rules before accessing and using the classifieds, just as I am here. I have been using multiple forums over the years and move to different ones about every 2-3 years, but there are some, like 24 Campfire and AT that I will continue to use.
For those who just join forums to use the classifieds so that they don't have to pay fees at Gunbroker, Ebay, etc, I don't have any sympathy for you when you get raked over the coals. Become a contributing member of the forum, not a leech.