Selway bolt on vs limbs?

Looking at getting a quiver for my satori 19” riser and was curious if there is any benefit on one vs the other from a pure bow perspective. Thanks!

maxpetros

Lil-Rokslider
The selway bolt on quiver is for three piece bolt down bows, not ILF. So you'll need to use either the slide on or strap on quiver

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I dont believe they effect the bow performance to any noticeable degree because they attach so low to the none working part of the limb. However shooting the bow without the quiver attached once tuned may effect the tune.

DWinVA

WKR
I really like the slide on that’s on my WF19 that has Hoyt ILF limbs on it. I think the slide on balances nice and actually makes the bow quieter.

God Bless.

maxpetros

Lil-Rokslider
It's not a negative affect on the tune or performance but adding weight changes how the bow behaves at the shot so itll simply tune different than without a quiver. Just tune however you plan to hunt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MadDawg

Lil-Rokslider
I have a bolt on and a strap on. If you have limb bolts, the bolt on is solid. I always just tune with my quiver on.

Blakes

FNG
A slide on will not effect the timing of the limbs for the tuning as long as it is slid down past the fade-outs on the limbs. It will, as others have said add physical weight and deaden the bows feel on release.

Curious About this as well,i got a 19 inch satori and need to get a quiver,im leaning towards the slide on selway.

Beendare

WKR
I've always used the strap on...but strap them on the ends of my riser- so no tuning difference.

I can tell you there is a slight noise from vibration in those Great Northern style quivers...electric tape on the wires helps.

oldgoat

WKR
I haven't seen any of them that are properly mounted effect tune and that's on quite a few bows, however I do seen them increase forgiveness and deaden the shot a great deal especially on light one piece rigs, so much so, I basically won't shoot without one, takes a bit to get used too at first though!

oldgoat

WKR
Nope! Not if you want to take a practice/grouse/squirrel arrow or two! I won't go out with less than a six arrow anymore! I had five broadhead arrows and a blunt arrow in my quiver moose hunting this year, put everything but the blunt in her, could of stopped after the second arrow, but she was still alive and alert so I kept shooting.