Sold Semi Custom Tikka T3X Superlite 7mm Mag with Meopta Scope/Ammo/Case Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
SOLD!

I'm reluctantly selling my Semi Custom T3X Superlite. I need to purge some inventory over here to help fund a custom 7 SAUM build (yes, I'm an idiot haha). I would like to leave this as a ready to hunt/travel package for somebody to get use out of. If it doesn't sell here to a Rokslider as a package I'll take it apart and make more money selling everything individually.

This package comes ready to hunt with a rifle, scope, ammo, bipod, magazine, and carrying case. This rifle has exactly 50 rounds through the barrel and was taken on 1 hunt to Idaho this season. I have it zeroed at 200 yards and has shot absolutely fantastic (see photo below: Final 4 shot verification group at 200 yards before the hunt, and the last 4 rounds this rifle has shot). This is a very light weight and extremely accurate package in the hands of a proficient shooter. With one in the chamber and 3 in the magazine I went 4 for 4 on a 4" gong at 600 yards (see photo below). The rifle with scope and 3 rounds in the magazine weighs just over 7.5 lbs!

The Meopta Meopro scopes are the only scopes I use on my rifles, their tracking and return to zero have been nothing short of impressive. If you haven't had the chance to look through Meopta glass you are missing out, super clear edge to edge and great light transmission. Simple plex reticle, just dial your MOA and shoot, awesome hunting scope!

This will come ready to hunt and travel in a USA made Plano 2 gun all-weather rolling case. Also includes the Spartan Javelin Carbon Fiber Bipod, Mountain Tactical Long Action Metal 3 Round Magazine, Talley Rings/Bases, High Desert Bottom Metal (best Tikka bottom metal I've found, factory clone style), YoDave Trigger Spring (adjusted to 28 ounces), all properly torqued into a McMillan Hunters Edge stock.

Package will also come the only two types of cartridges that have been fired through it, and all the empty brass. Unknown Munitions 168 Grain Berger VLD Hunters (14 left plus 36 once fired brass). 168 Grain Nosler ABLR (2 full boxes of 20, plus 6 unfired and 14 once fired Nosler brass).

The rifle stock and the scope got a couple very minor dings and some mud on them during the hunt. I'd recommend the buyer do a full cleaning of everything once they take possession. I did wipe it down before putting it back into the safe.

Here are the detailed specs on this rifle...

.Tikka T3X Superlite Stainless Fluted 24" 7mm Remington Magnum ($775)
.McMillan Hunters Edge Stock, Pillar Bedded, Sonoran Transition Camo, 1" Decelerator Pad, 13.5 LOP, 2 swivel studs, and Spartan Bipod adaptor molded into fore-end. ($700)
.High Desert Bottom Metal ($145)
.YoDave Trigger Spring ($20)
.Mountain Tactical 3 Round LA Metal Magazine ($90)
.Spartan Javelin Pro Hunt (Original) Bipod Standard Height ($275)
.Meopta MeoPro 6.5-20 x50 Scope with MOA Target Turrets and Z-Plex Reticle ($850)
.1" Talley Bases and Low Rings ($55)
.68 rounds of Unknown Munitions and Nosler Trophy Grade Ammo plus once fired brass and 50 round blue plastic holding case ($300)
.Plano 2-Gun 52" All-Weather Rolling Case ($125)

As you can see this is a lightweight, accurate, ready for the backcountry rifle package that with shipping cost me close to $3,500.

I would like to sell this package to a Rokslider only for $2,850 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

I will take any form of payment, but if you use PayPal it must be a discreet description and you pay the fees. (PayPal doesn't allow selling of firearms so don't put anything in the description, they will flag it and we will both be screwed).

Please call or text if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

John (925) 784-3962

r field.jpgr weight.jpgr scope.jpgr group.jpgr gong.jpgr mag.jpgr ammo 2.jpgr ammo 1.jpgr case.jpg

Attachments

• r table.jpg
    r table.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.