Semi guided antelope hunt

KSArcher06

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys does anyone know any outfitters of landowners in Nebraska or Colorado that does semi guided antelope archery hunts. I’m basically looking for private land and someone to put up ground blinds over water holes they frequent I can do the rest. I went fully guided last year and had a blast but looking not to spend that much this year but still wanna go. Thanks for any help

Scorpion

WKR
I’m of no help on the specific outfitter but you might want to look for trespass hunts on private ground in either state. Definitely cheaper than guided but you might need to do a little more leg work.

If the landowner or their agent is putting up the blinds and doing the scouting for water, that’s damn near a guided hunt in my eyes.

BuzzH

WKR
Hey guys does anyone know any outfitters of landowners in Nebraska or Colorado that does semi guided antelope archery hunts. I’m basically looking for private land and someone to put up ground blinds over water holes they frequent I can do the rest. I went fully guided last year and had a blast but looking not to spend that much this year but still wanna go. Thanks for any help

Sounds like a guided hunt to me too...show up and shoot type of deal.

I think most people that go though all the bother of putting up blinds and have tags available are going to charge the same as a guided hunt.

Good luck.

OP
K

KSArcher06

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys I found one outfitter that does it in Colorado but he’s booked up so I wasn’t sure if it was a common thing of not. He actually set up blinds and cameras and you get use of the private ground for half the price of the guided hunt.