September Archery Sleep System (Quilts) VIAM UGQ

I am working on dialing in my sleep system this year and saving some weight while hopefully adding comfort. I was running a marmot 20 degree down bag (3 lbs) and klymit inertia pad. I just ordered a Sea to Summit ultralight insulated pad. I am looking to replace my bag with a quilt and have been researching for quite some time. I was pretty set on a down quilt for weight and pack ability... but with my budget some of the synthetic options like VIAM’s Apex quilt are very tempting. I have searched all the threads and haven’t come up with much information related to compress ability of these synthetic bags, any insight would be appreciated. The down option I think I have settled on is UGQ for their custom options and price. I run a EXO 4800 and a seek silex 5-10 days so I want something that won’t take up more space than necessary in my pack.

any experience or thoughts are appreciated!

Slawger42

FNG
I run the UGQ Bandit 10 deg quilt. It was fast and great customer service. Plus made in Michigan! I was incredibly pleased. Stuffs down to nothing and light. Much warmer than expected. If I get hot I just throw a leg out. Highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehiggins

WKR
Agreed on UGQ Bandit quilts being awesome

Chipz

FNG
I run the UGQ Bandit 10 deg quilt. It was fast and great customer service. Plus made in Michigan! I was incredibly pleased. Stuffs down to nothing and light. Much warmer than expected. If I get hot I just throw a leg out. Highly recommend

I know this is kinda late but how small does your 10 deg bandit pack down to? I'm trying to decide between the 20 and the 10 deg and am more worried about pack volume than weight.