WTS Several Kifaru pockets and accessories

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Going through the gear drawer I ran across the following Kifaru items that need to go down the road. I'd LOVE to make a single deal for all of them.
1) Three of the old-style water bottle carriers. Color is Foliage. These things are built like brick you-know-what houses. They even have molle loops inside of them. Very heavy duty. I bought them to carry DLSR lenses but never used any of them. They are no longer made but as I recall they were fairly expensive (maybe $50-$60 each). I will sell and ship all three for $75 anywhere in the USA.
sWg7LDy.jpg

0EJhYVw.jpg

2) Two Ultra-light pods - never used. One size Medium and the other size Large. Will sell and ship anywhere in the USA for $40.
mVFiYyN.jpg

3) One large Back Pocket. No longer made, this pocket adds (as I recall) around 1000 cubic inches to any pack. Foliage in color. Will sell and ship anywhere in the USA for $35
nJmcnJ7.jpg

phYJWLP.jpg

If my math is right all of the above adds up to $150. I'll sell and ship the entire lot for $100 if you take it all. First posted "I'll take it" wins.

OP
John Havard

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
First post was for the ultra-light pods. They are committed to pjohnson8168. Norinco559 gets the Foliage pockets. I think that's everything spoken for.

OP
John Havard

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think so. Norinco559 said he’d take the Foliage pockets. He said he’s sending a PM but none received from him so far.

Montero

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone backs out I'd take anything or everything on the list. PM in bound knowing that I have probably missed this one.