WTS Several Nice Scopes (open box, never mounted)

Zappaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After a major clean-out of my reloading area, gun safe, and powder locker I came across several scopes I'll never use or gift. I bought each one for some build in mind, or for the friends and family (few) for when they asked about "a good scope". Sadly I have ONLY ONE (out of seven nephews and nieces) who "asked" this question over the years (* back in the 70s and 80s... ALL kids asked for guns and scopes in W. Texas)-- but I'm living in the past (according to my wife).

So here are some good scopes (from manufacturers I have liked and used myself over the years). They are all new, they were never used- but a couple were maybe "soft mounted" (to check for fit- nothing torqued). So they are new and most with the box and docs it came with too.

The Weavers (now owned by Bushnell) and Bushnell models I have here are the better stuff, and so all these scopes are (still) backed-up by Bushnell's Lifetime Warranty- no receipt needed. They guarantee to repair or replace (with equal Bushnell product) any defect found for the life of the scope.

Bushnell Nitro 4-16x44mm (30mm tube) SFP (Second Focal Plane) "Deploy" reticle. Comes with $20 in Butler Creek flip-up covers (front and rear site) and a sun shade tube extension (see pics with and without sunshade). SOLD
p6Lydv8 - Imgur.jpg
eZMWtpo - Imgur.jpg
aduWhcA - Imgur.jpg

Weaver Classic 3-9x50mm (1" tube). My go-to scope for solid, value priced set-ups. I have TWO of these to sell (exact same shape, etc.) but the first buyer gets the fitted flip-up Butler Creek caps (both front and rear) with their purchase. $180 TYD (still available, no flip caps)
1a01rgC - Imgur.jpg
X3TAJrU - Imgur.jpg
sP3aJf5 - Imgur.jpg

Simmons 2.8-10x44mm (1" tube). Simmons has VERY FEW scopes I'm interested in, but this one (and only this model) has been flawless on my AR and other small/med caliber builds. Made in the Philippines since the 80s, this latest is now Chinese made- but it's very decent for the money and it HOLDS ZERO on my 243. SImple, but better glass than most Simmons made (lower quality) stuff. $90 TYD.
QD9B1j1 - Imgur.jpg

TIZnqsi - Imgur.jpg
QD9B1j1 - Imgur(1).jpg

All prices are Paypal (I'll eat the 3%) or check is fine (few weeks to clear please)... and prices include shipping to the US-48- To-You-Door ("TYD") -but I'm not shipping daily as I live in rural Kansas- so 2-3 days is typical.

I'll split shipping on ANY returns if you're not 100% happy with any scope you buy here-- I just ask that when you get them and look them over you realize you are getting 100% NEW scopes with no marks of any kind on them or problems of ANY kind- factory NEW condition IS guaranteed.

I'll consider offers after a few days. Feel free to ask questions! Thanks for looking.

ps. pics of reticles at 150 yards through iPad camera- not the best but you see the crosshairs.

Attachments

• QD9B1j1 - Imgur.jpg
    QD9B1j1 - Imgur.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
OP
Zappaman

Zappaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys... it wasn't as easy to take those pictures as I though ;)

Happy Holidays and good hunting to all!

Last edited: